1. Good location: several minutes' drive from IAD, and I did not hear or see any aircraft during my one-day stay (well, approaches might be different on different days)
2. Room is clean, windows can be opened, and not a lot of buildings around: enough sunlight
3. Staff: friendly and efficient, both check-in and check-out took less than 1 minute
4. Food: good breakfast. There is a small market near the front desk, and the price is reasonable
Nice to do:
The airport staff are totally not aware of this hotel, and it is not in their directory. So if someone does not have the telephone number of the hotel, there will be quite some efforts for him/her.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.