Just a few minutes from downtown Leesburg (which I love), I had the opportunity to stay here for work. While near the airport, my room faced the back of hotel and was quite quiet. The room was extra large with a full kitchenette complete with stove and dishwasher if you will be in town for awhile. The living area featured a comfy sofa with chaise for extra down time from the plush beds.
Great space and very economical. Will stay again when passing through!
Staff was also very friendly and accommodating for our meeting. Food was great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling