The hotel had nice enough rooms, with good comfortable beds and was extremely quiet. The breakfast was very good and especially the omlets, made to order with whatever you want.
But the best thing about the hotel was the staff, all very helpful and friendly. Our special thanks go to Shan who rescued us from the wrong hotel, we went to Hyatt Dulles by mistake. The very nice lady on the desk there, whose name we didn't get, went out of her way to help us and asked if it was possible for someone to come and collect us, Shan did and we were very grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling