I am a regular and loyal patron of this establishment for business and personal retreats.
For the first time in 8 years we were given a room with just beds... Claustrophobic in comparison and not even similar energy/ enjoyably comfortable experience.
If this had been my first (and. Not 51st) visit I might return for the lounge area and breakfast (perfect for family) but would not be excited about the space and comfort.
Bottom line, opt for king sized room with kitchen... If you need extra privacy there are king suites, but the space and energy are best withe the open king format.
Shuttles are always available, with a gas station, convenience store and quick meal restaurant across street.... And everything else a straight drive on Sully to wherever you wish to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling