Our flight was cancelled and we needed to find a last minute place to sleep for the night. The proximity to Dulles is key, it's just a short 5 minute ride away. The room was fine, it smelled like bleach, and was fairly clean (there was a hair in the sink when we arrived and the glasses on the vanity, which I never touch, definitely weren't fresh). The sheets were very scratchy, but the bed was a King as advertised. The breakfast was standard and limited. Overall, it got the job done, it was better than sleeping on the floor in the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling