This facility offered everything we could ask for. Convenient location, ample parking, clean and spacious room, free breakfast and WiFi. They even had a small store-like area in the lobby where you could purchase anything from beer to asprin to pre-made meals like sandwiches or Hot Pockets.
Every staff member we encountered during our 3-night stay was friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the morning was very nice and included all the basics like milk, juice, toast, cereal, fruit, eggs, bacon/sausage, potatoes, and made-to-order omlettes. We took advantage of this each morning.
Rooms were large with a small kitchenette. We didn't do any cooking, but used the refrigerator and the extra counter space at the bar came in handy when my two females were trying to get ready at the same time.
I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling