Stayed here numerous times over the past two years. My husband's employer is nearby. He travels here every few months, from our home in Ohio, and I come along to learn the area as I knew we would be moving here once our home sold. We've finally moved here, so I won't be staying there anymore but it was a wonderful hotel. The rooms are exceptionally large and comfortable, and the location is excellent. We enjoyed the ample breakfast buffet and the airport shuttle is very convenient. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, particularly Julian, who I believe is the General Manager. He bent over backward to accommodate any special requests and made us feel like honored guests each and every time we visited. Highly recommend this as a great place for an extended stay, and although I'm sure they cater to business clientele, they seemed to be very family friendly as well.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.