This review of mine is unique in that I stayed next door at the Comfort Inn, but was told that this hotel had a restaurant. It was late in the evening and I was hungry. I came to the restaurant/lounge and will never forget it. The food selection is wide with a casual gourmet feel. As for the lounge, the selection of beverages got continuous praises. My highlight of the lounge was the outstandingly personable bartender Ana. Her smile, laughter, and professional friendliness made everyone want to stay longer. It was a Sunday night, and closing time was at 10pm. We were sad to see her go. The environment was awesome. It felt like a fancy version of Cheers. I met great people in a short time. Whether you're staying here or the hotel next door; whether it's for a meal or just drinks, the lounge here is VERY well worth stopping by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling