The hotel was really solid, nothing really to complain about, but nothing particularly great either. Rooms were very clean, fairly large, the only complaint was that the bathroom had very thin walls so you could hear everything. Wifi was sufficiently fast. Breakfast was okay. Pillows were terrible. Stay was really cheap though so no complaints there.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.