Our stay at this Hyatt was simply okay. We arrived late at night at the staff was friendly, but the room was not the as comfortable as I would’ve expected. Our bed was hard and the pillows went immediately flat. The walls were so thin they may as well have been made of paper; if ever you’ve wanted to listen to your partner use the bathroom in the middle of the night, this is your chance.
Breakfast was likewise a bit of a let down. The standard buffet featured all the expected foods and one idem that took us by surprise: coffee so undrinkably thick we could’ve used it to repair potholes in the parking lot.
In all, our stay here was alright—especially after we’d stopped at the Dunkin Donuts down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling