I had never stayed at a hotel with the level of customer service and friendliness this hotel has, except maybe for the Ritz Carlton and you pay for that if you know what I mean. The breakfast is incredible a buffet style but my favorite was the omelet station witch prepares an omelet the way you want the omelet lady even brought it to my table, wow ! the staff is great everyone is friendly, from the moment I check in the young lady welcome me and share information about the hotel she really made me feel welcomed, the gentleman that attends the bar was very friendly, I was very impressed to see the hotel manager Ms. Domingo during breakfast speaking to guest and asking how was everything, after noticing this I was not surprised why the staff was so friendly, they have a great example. It was my first time at a Hyatt house but if they are all like this one it will definitely be my first choice everywhere I go.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.