My family and I recently stayed at the Hyatt house near Sterling/Dulles. This hotel was a nice find. We had a nice room at a reasonable price. The view from our room was pretty good as well. My boys liked watching the planes fly by and they also liked watching all the cars passing by on the highway. The hotel was very clean. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast buffet was very good. The hotel had a wide selection of food and beverages for breakfast. We will stay here again when we visit the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling