I love this hotel its chic and value. Nice big convenient hotel near the Dulles toll road and airport and right on the highway directly to all the things you want to go to . Very well designed hotel with clean and well kept rooms and great customer service and respect to all visitors. I felt like every dollar spent was well spent on the room provided. Nice flat screen TV and comfortable layout to relax and enjoy the moment. Nice fridge and tables. Nice walk in shower and set up.
Bed beautifully designed and sheets with perfect thread count. Plush pillows and open layout.
I say make a reservation and get a room and explore the area and get a good feel of what good planning gets you and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling