I frequently work in the Herndon area and have for years stayed at either the Dulles Hilton or the Dulles Hyatt. I recently stayed (3 nights / 2 visits) at the Sterling Hyatt House, and, based on my very pleasant experience, plan to stay here instead of my two old stalwarts.
The two rooms I stayed in at the Hyatt House, one a one bedroom the other a studio, were clean, comfortable, and well furnished. All appliances worked and were in good repair. The china, utensils, and glassware were in good condition and of good quality. Internet access was included and was fast and reliable. TV channel selection was terrific.
The staff was friendly and helpful. The included breakfast buffet, with made to order omelets was adequate, and, while not on par with the Embassy Suites, it is way better than what is offered at many other locations such as the Homewood Suites, or a Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling