I stayed for one night in December and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was easy to find (you can see it from the freeway but it is not close enough to be bothersome). The pricing was good for the area, the lobby and restaurant areas are clean and tidy and the room was great. I had dinner and breakfast which were both tasty, well presented and good value. The front desk staff were super friendly and helpful and all in all I had a good trip with no problems. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling