Our family of 2 Adults, 4 Children spent 6 days over Thanksgiving and had a lovely stay at the Hyatt House Sterling. Studio Suites are roomy and comfortable, with a well-designed kitchen and comfortable beds. Bulk soaps and lotions are provided in the bathroom areas, and breakfast offers fresh omelets and a rotating selection of other entrees. Property was well-kept with all advertised amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling