If you like Hyatt House, this location is very good. Staff is very helpful, rooms are well sized and comfortable. I stayed here during Hurricane Sandy and we didn't get much of the weather, but they were prepared in case. I had a full suite, which gives you extra space. The Internet access was fast enough. The only downside was that the work desk in the room that I had was too high to be comfortable. A smaller room probably would have suited my work needs better. The other problem is the A/C turns off after 15 minutes when you go to sleep. Normally this would stop me from coming here again, but I did find a workaround.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling