WE had a great stay, we were there for 5 nights.It had a big kitchen, with a full size fridge, mini dishwasher, and microwave. There were pots and pans silverware, dishes. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was amazing, lots of options. The fitness room was great. we did use the laundry room. it was $2.00 to wash and $2.00 to dry. THe beds were comfy. We had a king size bed and a pull out sofa bed. We had a great stay! it has a pool and spa but was closed for the season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling