The Girlscouts Rocked the Mall June 8 - 11 so our troop stayed at this property and I was very surprised at how nice the hotel was for the money. It's a bargain considered the square footage of the room. We had a small kitchen, a great sized fridge - not quite full sized but way bigger than all the "dorm" fridges most places have. There were real plates, mugs, utensils, etc. The service was great. The pool was clean. The breakfast buffet was yummy and plentiful. Even with all these girls, the rooms were very quiet. My ONLY complaint was that the floor under the pullout couch had not been vacuumed and there were wrappers under there from the previous guest. BUT they left me two quarters - whoo hoo! =) I have absolutely no qualms about saying to all of you that if you plan to visit the DC area STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling