This hotel has recently changed hands and is now a Hyatt House. Even TripAdvisor has not caught up with the name change. The hotel is fine and continues to deserve excellent ratings. I have one gripe and that's the confusion caused by the name change. The hotel was formally, Hotel Sierra. I am not a local and was not aware of this. When taking the shuttle from the airport we kept looking for the Hyatt logo. Finally saw a shuttle that said Hyatt Place. I asked the driver is this is this the shuttle for the Hyatt in Sterling and he said yes. Off we went the the Hyatt Place in Sterling, a completely different hotel. To add insult to injury, the van broke down and we were stuck inside the van, in freezing weather for one hour. To the credit of the driver, after dropping off his passengers at the Hyatt place, he shuttled us over the the Hyatt House.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.