“Way to go SpringHill Team!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Denver, Colorado
“Way to go SpringHill Team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

On a recent stay, I forgot my IPad in my room and drove an hour to a two-day meeting. Early that afternoon, I received an email from Assistant General Manager, Catherine Sparrow telling me housekeeping found my IPad. I was quite relieved and impressed by the service and fast outreach. Ms. Sparrow held my IPad for two days until I could get back to the hotel and claim it.

I have stayed at this property several times and the breakfast is well above standard and still fresh at 9:30 a.m. I checked in recently at midnight and was greeted warmly and felt valued. The rooms are clean and ready for me. This is my property of choice when I stay near Dulles.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms are nicely appointed and the bed is comfortable (medium firm). I really like the fact that this room has more of a wall between the "living room" and the "bedroom" rather than a framed out open area. Everything in the room worked well (microwave, fridge, wifi - even on the 6th floor) and the windows open slightly if that matters to you. I didn't think the couch or chair were very comfortable so take that into consideration if you will be utilizing them. The breakfast did not have a waffle machine which is always disappointing but there were many other choices. My only reason for not giving them a 5 is that I didn't find the common areas all that clean (at 2pm I decided to work in the eating area and there was still breakfast droppings on the floor and the main floor bathroom wasn't the cleanest). The staff was friendly and the location is excellent if you're going in or out of Dulles, need to be near the toll road to get into DC or up to Leesburg.

Green Features: There is a recycle trash can in each room but I didn't see a bin anywhere else (however, I didn't really look all that hard).
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed there twice, the rooms are clean,and the customer service is always above and beyond. Cathy At the front desk was always helpful with our needs. Shuttling to and from the airport, and to a business meeting that was near by.Great breakfast too.

• Stayed November 2014
Madison, WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

Travelling with a toddler and an infant, we learned quickly we needed a room with a door or our toddler would not sleep. We called ahead and specifically asked the agent at the hotel chain if there was a separate room with a door and were told there was and it was booked. We drove for 12 hours with our two small children and arrived at 1045 only to find out that this hotel does not offer this type of room. The man at the desk was lovely, but had no resources with which to help us. So, if you need specific features of a room, don't book here. You can't trust what they tell you over the phone. Now, we have two exhausted children as we look for a hotel with availability on a weekend last- minute style. Ridiculous.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
SpringHillDulles, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, October 20, 2014
I would like to apologize about any mis-communication happened with your reservation and would like to let you know that we do not have rooms with door in the rooms but we have connected rooms that you can book two rooms and ask for connected door in between. I'm not sure what happened with your reservations because I cannot see the actual date you arrived to the hotel but all what I can say if you booked the two connected rooms late and we are sold out for that night, unfortanuty we will not be able to accommodate your request due to sell out situation.
Once again, we are very sorry we failed to accommodate your request this time and we love to serve you in teh future. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thanks
Manal Hanna
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014 via mobile

We were leaning at Dulles airport late one evening and decided to stay close by for one night. Having picked up our rental car, we found the hotel close by. We were quickly checked in and headed to our room. With a living room and two beds, the room was more than big enough for the two of us. You also get breakfast included and I was pleasantly surprised at the choices which set us up well for the day. All in all good value and very well suited to a road trip stop.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Elk Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2014

The rates are very good. The facilities are clean and up to date. Breakfast offered eggs,sausage,potatoes,toast,fruit,juice,hot & cold cereal,yogurt. To top it off the staff was exceptionally pleasant. We interacted with four of the staff form the desk to the kitchen who were all friendly and accommodating. Johanna (at the desk) was outstanding with her genuinely unpretentious warmth and friendliness. Congratulations! Job well done.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Peachtree City, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

I've traveled for many years on business and I have to say that this hotel has the most caring staff I've ever encountered. The hotel is a fairly new property and has been well kept (very clean and comfortable) and managed. Anytime I've had an issue with my room, they were on it right away. It's conveniently located and you can't hear any road noise from the highway or airport noise, which I consider to be important. During the winter when I got stuck at the hotel during a snow storm, the staff helped me dig my rental car out... how great is that?

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are the quietest