“Nice Neighborhood Irish Pub” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 7 & Palisades Parkway
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice Neighborhood Irish Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Nice selection of Irish food and drink and Irish accents can be heard from some of the staff too. Great restaurant to celebrate St. Patrick's Day too...just be sure to make reservations well ahead of time for St. Patty's day.

Visited April 2012

Fairfax, VA
“Awesome Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Fantastic Irish pub and restaurant with authentic Irish food! No better place to spend St Patricks Day. The entire family enjoyed the afternoon on the patio with delicious food and live music. Fun, exciting atmosphere. Great bar area! Our order was taken promptly and brought out really quick for such a busy day. Every dish was hot and heavenly! We'll go back anyday, no need to wait for a special occasion.

• Visited March 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Authentic Irish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Love hearing the manager talk to customers with his natural Irish accent. Reminds me of our trip to the Emerald Isle. The food is good and the beer is cold. Very nice local pub.

Visited March 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Great place for 'date night' and excellent prime rib special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

Met someone there for a dinner date before a movie this evening, we didn't know that Saturday is 'Prime Rib' night and we were both in the mood for good beef, pleasant surprise! Wonderful, warm atmosphere, great, cordial service and as difficult as it is to find good prime rib, another five stars! We ordered the smaller of two available cuts, but still waayyyy too much for either of us so we took some home. Manager stopped by to chat, very nice, personal service and I almost regret that we had to leave for the movie! Great also to have dinner and then just walk across the street before/after the movie, no hassle with the movie traffic. Great time, nice place and great meal.. Check them out!

• Visited November 2011
Dallas Tx
“Irish Home Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

After a long day of work and walking the DC area, my husband and I were in need of a quiet dinner with some good home cooking. We found this Irish Pub on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try.

Even though part of my heritage is from England, I felt like the shepherd's pie was my comfort food for my soul! So good! The portion was big enough for both my husband and me to share. Everything we ate that night was very good!

It was quiet when we went in, but we found out toward the end of our meal that trivia night was starting soon! It looked like it would be a lot of fun, but we bowed out. I would go if we were in town again though! Try this fun pub... Lots of fun and very good food!

• Visited September 2011