“Thanks Velia you made everything so easy.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Thanks Velia you made everything so easy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My Agent is Velia she has been very helpful with my entire visit here at the Comfort Inn. It has been a very enjoyable stay with the Comfort Inn Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway. The staff was great ! I will come back if only for a visit thanks John.

Room Tip: I have been staying at the Comfort Inn since January until May haven't had any problems with any...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked last minute on Hotel Tonight and were more than pleased with everything about our 2 night stay. We felt like everyone we dealt with went above and beyond just doing their job and made us feel like we were valued guests. Our room was very nice with upgraded bedding, pillows, sheets, etc. We really could not have asked for more and highly recommend this hotel to fellow travelers in the Washington, DC area.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Wigan, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here for 2 nights during a trip to DC with some friends, it was decent but nothing spectacular. I really liked the beds they were very comfy, the rooms felt spacious and the bathroom was spacious however there was not a lot of counter space on the sink, and the shower set up was very awkward to use. Breakfast was absolutely wonderful, though on our 2nd morning we didn't receive our wake up call so we had to miss breakfast, which was upsetting since we had a long day ahead of us and needed it, plus we'd paid so we didn't get to make most of our pay. However the staff are very friendly and helpful, it is quite clean and the rooms have good facilities. I wish the rooms had tea kettles though, having to walk to the lobby for hot water to make tea was annoying and the hot water wasn't always hot/full. The closets not very big though we lived out of our suitcases so that wasn't an issue but if we'd have stayed longer it would be. I will most likely return in a year or so as I wish to explore more of DC and I did like the hotel a lot, I will recommend it to anyone who goes to DC, and when I have time I will review it in depth on Youtube as I have a large subscriber number. It would be nice for the manager to contact.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I Love to come to this Hotel Comfort Inn! The prices are wonderful and Even more they have exceptional services here on of. Notice is a Ms. Mirtila any time I come she graces with a wonderful smile and excellent worker. She goes for timely departures anytime I need the van generally to the airport always arrive on time.very wonderful worker who's service is appreciated!

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice hotel i will recommend to friends and family. Check in was fast and easy. Yany was helpful with directions of restaurants in the area. ThE room was nice and shuttle always on time. I dont really have much to say about the brekfast twas just ok

• Stayed April 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a wonderful customer service I really appreciated Geraldine's and Amalias help. I really appreciated them for extending my stay for an extra two days. I love their breakfast. My room is 220. Thank you south for being so helpful. I'll be back soon

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pillows are like sleeping on little clouds. The guest services are great. There was an awesome food selection for breakfast. Geraldine, the front desk host, was very helpful with assisting me with questions I had about the area. I would definitely recommend that you stay here.

AND!!!! It has great wifi! This is great for people that are traveling for business, like myself.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Troy,
We are excited you found our hotel awesome! We strive to make your stay fell like home. We look forward to your next visit to the Comfort Inn & Suites in Sterling, VA.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your compliments to my staffs. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit to Sterling.
Jay Javid
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles Gateway

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!