You added Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Torreon, Mexico
“PERFECT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It was an excellent stay in the Hotel, the attention was nice, the holel is clean and confortable, the breakfast is good too,,, and very good attention by Mirtila the driver of the Shuttle. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Mirtila is an excellent driver. On time drop off. Good person to work with. I've always used the service from flight car to airport and have never faced any issues. I'll continue to use the service again

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed the night and used the parking service for 1 week. Cost and service were very fair. Van driver Matila was extremely helpful and pleasant, a highlight. I have already recommended this property and service to other travelers.

Room Tip: While the hotel does not have a restaurant, the Hyatt across the driveway compliments the facility.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Been many times at this hotel very friendly staff mirtila host is very nice and servisial I recommend if want come alos D. C museums Thank you my room is very clean i Will return to this hotel i recommend for the kindness And very clean rooms i felt like i was at my house

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is close to my office and I stay here often. As a business traveler, I am very grateful for the FD manager Veila accommodating my transportation needs. Mirtilo is very pleasant, courteous and a safe driver. I experienced some issues upon check-in, but was satisfactorily resolved.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Apollo6728,
The entire staff and management would like to thank you for your most recent stay with us. We hope that we shall see you again soon.
Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoy this location and have been a loyal customer for almost 3 years. No matter how long I've been away the staff treat me as if I'm. Martilla and Mena (shuttle drivers) are always available to take me to and from the airport while on business. THE CONSIDERATE, respectful nature of Ms Velia always draws me back time and time again. Thank you for all you do and know that for those of us who have chaotic business lives we appreciate the comfort you bring when we are away from home.

• Stayed March 2015
Dear Sol J,
We are excited you found our hotel awesome! We strive to make your stay fell like home. We look forward to your next visit to the Comfort Inn & Suites in Sterling, VA.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your compliments to my staffs. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit to Sterling.
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles Gateway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is always a pleasure to stay here when Geraldine is here. I use the Park and fly package to save time and money. Even though the shuttle is not 24 hrs, Geraldine arranged a taxi for me. This is my 10th or 11nth stay here in the last year.

Room Tip: 215 or 315
Dear Steve,
We are delighted you had such a wonderful first impression of our property. I will be sharing your review with are staff. They love seeing that all their hard work and dedication pays off. Thank you for giving us such a high recommendation, we hope to see you again soon!
Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!