You added Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Mirtilda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Punctual, driver on time, waited for me patiently very friendly. The van was not overly crowded comfortable not too hot or cold. Advised me what the best route of getting to the Capitol was.

Gentleman last night very friendly as well dropped me off at the restaurnt and picked me up right away after eating, kind and helpful.

• Stayed March 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
IAD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I wanted to express the great service i got from the past two days from Geraldine and Mirtila working at the Comfort Inn Dulles Hotel. Mirtila the shuttle driver helped me on her free time to find my way around and to the stores also explaining to me the areas and what was a great area tog o to while I was here. I also want to thank Geraldine because she helped me with my reservation and aided me as to what time would be a safe time to leave not to miss anything and not to be out to long the way they both make you feel is as if you never left home.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed here twice in one week due to weather and a return trip. Excellent helpful staff, clean rooms and Matilda the driver even remembers your name and makes you feel at home even when your 2000 miles from it. Would stay again. 5 stars all around

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I had a great Stay and travel a lot when I asked how far was it to the airport I blinked and Mirtila said we are here wow what service. Thanks again for a great stay I will be sure to stay with you again when I am in Sterling.

Room Tip: They have a washer & dryer on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I enjoyed my stay here. It's close to the airport and good shuttle service. Overall a great experience

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

mirtila and olga were excellent lots of love great service overall everyone is nice the food is great Katherine in the reception was also flawless and Eliana in the shuttle was incredible great service ultra nice very respectful

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Mirtila was wonderful, professional, courteous in getting me to Dulles Airport using Comfort Suites van. She was ontime, drove safely and had pleasant conversation. I would come back and use the hotels service. She is 5 stars

Frank

Room Tip: Convient for Dulles AP
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Franofeliz
Our staff and Management of the Comfort Inn and Suites Dulles Gateway would like to thank you for your most recent visit to our location and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Jay Javid
Comfort Inn & suites Dulles

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!