“Christmas night” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Christmas night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I am a flight attendant who was spending my first Christmas alone. I was feeling sad being away from my family on the holiday to begin with, and then on top of it someone had stolen my wallet that morning and began using my debit card while obtaining all of my personal information and forms of identification as well. I needed a room for the night and relized I can't do that without my wallet... I called the comfort inn and spoke with Catherine, who got in touch with my mom and had her fill out a form that allowed me to use her card to rent my room. By the time I got to the hotel I just broke down and relaized I was having the worst Christmas of my life. Catherine and Joseph both comforted me and got me tissues and told me that they're spending Christmas alone too and that we will all get through it together. I go to my room and receive a phone call an hour later from Catherine asking me if I'm alright and if I had eaten dinner, because her and Joseph wanted to buy me dinner for the night. They completely turned my night around and brought my spirits up with their kind, caring, and thoughtful gestures. I stay at hotels every night because of my job and I have never had customer service like I did from Catherine and Joseph, and I am also certain that I will never receive it from another hotel. They went above and beyond for me and I can't say thank you enough. I wish there was more I could do to repay you for making me feel so much better when I needed it! Thank you again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

This week that ive stayed at comfort inn siute ive had excellent service mirtila has help us with everything we asked for shes very polite and very lovely person. Shes very helpful i tried asking for help to another girl and she didnt even repond and walk away employes like mirtila they shoul hire more!!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Wow! I love this place! Amazing customer service - your front desk agent, Catherine, knows what real customer service is. She's great and extremely professional and friendly - a great asset to your company. The complementary breakfast is also excellent. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

my name is patrick and i had an amazing expeiance at your hotel. catherine at the front desk was very polite and very helpful with all my luggage. the room was really nice and i couldnt be happier with catherines service

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

After visiting many comfort inns in my life time i woild have to say that this is yet the best room cleanlines was exellent, its less than 10 mins from the airport wich is great catherine at the front desk provides top of the line costumer service very polite young lady. Overall i must say i will deffenitely be coming back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Room was great breakfast awesome and excellent staff specially Velia at the front desk I did not have to wait very long at all she had my reservation information at hand and always very respectful with a great smile looking forward to coming back thank you

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Mirtila was friendly and amazing person. Shewas so helpfull and my stay was amazing. The rokm was clean and comfortable i like it a lot and i wish i could come back again. It was a great night staying at the hotel and Mirtila was a wonderful person.

• Stayed December 2014

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!