“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

My husband and I came back from a long trip and it was so nice to find that everything is the same as far as friendly staff. Alexander made sure we got our room and wake up call ready, she asked us about ordering a meal while we got to our room to shower and told us about places to go out to and to visit. Everything was great.

• Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Good room; I had booked the "park and fly" package through the comfort inn central phone service and the dates of parking the car were confirmed; but initially the front desk woman did not agree about the package and but the manager agreed after few minutes of explanation. Excellent airport service by the driver, Mirtila. Thanks to her for making the stay better. She was prompt in time in dropping and picking us from the airport; she was very courteous also.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Sterling
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I only spend one night at the hotel but that is enough to said that service at the hotel is excellent. I like the fact that when I arrive at the airport there was a bus waiting for me to take to the hotel. Also I have the change to meet Mirtila and she gave me a extraordinary service.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

People
Is really nice , the location is really good and Leyli she is really good, she was always helping us!! I will stay here again, every time that I'm in Dulles va, the rooms are very clean, I love the coffee!!

• Stayed October 2014
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Sandy,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and it’s also a way of assisting us to improve our service.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your visit to Northern Virginia. I am glad you found your accommodations exceptional. We look forward to your next visit to our Comfort Inn & Suites, Sterling, VA.
Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I had a great experience with ms.mirtila she was a great heart warming lady and she was very patient even let me smoke my cigarette. I will definitely be looking for ms.mirtilla next time I'm in town and I will tell all my friends about her so that they can get in touch with her

Dear Ahmed,

Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway
Beijing, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

this hotel room i booked on 5th October 2014s was very good with not high price..room was very clean and comfortable enough ... room service was good and efficiency ..the restaurant of this hotel supplied good and different type of foods as our breakfast .the restaurant gave all of customers free coffee for 24hours.it is very helpful and convenient for us..the driver of shuttle was quite friendly and nice woman ,her name is ELIANA.she is from south of America ,she always chatted with the cusotmers during the time of going to airport so that making us feel warm and comfortable..

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Dear Yangjingyu,
Thank you for kind words. I will be sure to share your comments with the team here. We pride ourselves on excellence in service and I am glad that we were able to have you as our guest. Our doors are always open, so when your next travel brings you to the Sterling area, please allow us to be your host again.

Thank you for staying with us. It is our pleasure to ensure each guest enjoys their stay. We look forward to seeing you again.
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles Gateway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

The hotel was clean and the hotel employees were helpful and friendly! I even got a free beer!!! The breakfast was delicious (bacon, eggs, cereal, donuts, coffee, waffles, yogurt, juices) My driver Mirtila was very courteous and a great driver.

Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Dear Rachel,
Our staff and management would like to thank you for staying with our hotel and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon on future travels.
General Manager Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!