“Clean and Neat.” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
“Clean and Neat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for the weekend of our Annivery with my husband and it was the first time in this Hotel and I loved it. My room was clean and neat, and always smelling good. One of the cleaning ladies Zulma was very sweet and attentive, always with a smile on her face. I will come back to this place and I would tell my family and friends about this Hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Roxana,
Our staff and Management of the Comfort Inn and Suites Dulles Gateway would like to thank you for your most recent visit to our location and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel. We wish that we know it was your anniversary to make sure you had the best time. We hope to see you again soon.
Comfort Inn & suites Dulles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Christiansted
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We were allowed to check in early which I appreciated but just from the walk to the room I knew I would not like the rooms. The halls and elevator had a smoky and musty smell to it. Once we got to our room, it had a strong Lysol smell. The carpet felt and looked dirty. I didn't even want to lay on the bed because I felt like the overbearing Lysol smell was an attempt to cover up the real uncleanliness of the room. Needless to say, we did not stay here. We were able to cancel our reservations and get a complete refund since we checked in early and the cut off time for a full refund was 3pm.

• Stayed December 2013
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Kennie Wennie,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Sterling. W offer smoking and non smoking rooms . It is very important our guest when they are making reservation to mention non smoking or smoking rooms.

Kind Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Breakfast was awesome very good and variety of choices they had Lexli was very nice and helped me with my food. Mirtila picked me up from airport and was very nice and friendly over all it was a good stay front desk was awesome too

• Stayed August 2014
Jay J, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Johanacas69,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice room for a decent price. The manager Zulma was very sweet and helpful. She is the lady who helped me with questions on what to eat in the area. She did not seem bothered by all my questions. And I can appreciate that. :)

• Stayed August 2014
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Terie,
Our staff and management would like to thank you for staying with our hotel and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon on future travels.
General Manager Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway
leesburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

I am stay here in this hotel last week I am will let you know all the employee work in this hotel they having at great attentiom everything is very nice.very clean floor carpe everything Exellent Zulma she doing Exellent job Thank you?

Dear Guest,
Our staff and Management of the Comfort Inn and Suites Dulles Gateway would like to thank you for your most recent visit to our location and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

The room was very clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Zulma helped me and made my stay that much better.
I would definitely stay here in the future, and recommend this hotel over others in the area.

• Stayed August 2014
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Jman2348,
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule and leave us with a review. I am glad you had a great experience at our hotel. We love to hear when we are able to meet our guest’s needs. Thanks for making us a stop on your future trips to Sterling, VA. We look forward to your next stay.

Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Awsome service by Alexandra desk clerk. Eliana driver was so helpful and sweet. This hotel is a gem. Everyone is nice and housekeeping was great. In town for business and glad I found this hotel. Great service, clean and convenient.

Dear Carlton,
Comfort Inn & suites Dulles

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!