“Excellence employee on Sunday morning check out” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 15 hotels in Sterling
“Excellence employee on Sunday morning check out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy the check out the kindness and hospitality of Alexandra she take her times talking to me and other customers never fail every time there's a complaint in my stay she the one that talk to me and make me changed not to complaint /she well suited to be at front.I don't know what to do if she not the check out person on Sunday morning.

• Stayed April 2014

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Lecco, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We had a lovely experience at the Comfort Inn. It was short and sweet. The most important thing was a good night's sleep and arriving at Dulles airport on time, and thanks to Mirtila, our driver, the latter was accomplished no problem. And of course, the good night's sleep was very sweet!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

After staying in the Motel 6 type venues on my last trip, I decided to go up in scale for my last night before flying home. I picket the Comfort Inn at Dulles and found it to be perfect. The room was roomy and clean, the price was fine, the continental breakfast was surprisingly good and the staff was polite and helpful. My only complaint was the drink machine that ate $.75. I was very pleased and if you can get the AARP rate, you'll come out for around $80 - a good price for a good hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

The room was great. It was big, had a love seat, fridge, wet bar, microwave. It was clean. The staff was pleasant.
We were picked up at Dulles and delivered back to the hotel where we had parked our car. This hotel is about 5 minutes from the airport.
Breakfast included 2 kinds of eggs, belgium waffles, bacon, great coffees, yes that was coffee, plural. There is a work out room.
Great value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have been traveling a long distance and not knowing exactly where you will spend the night, I chose the this hotel based on reputation and previous experience it is very close to the IAD airport and has an awesome shuttle service that got me from the airport and to grab dinner. I were not disappointed. Clean quiet and comfortable rooms. Comfortable Beds and Pillows Friendly staff Yamne,Ahmed,Velia,Silvia, Ericka,Leyli,,Mirtilla, Geraldine Frank & Mina and easy check in. Location was easily accessible from the highway and close to restaurants that I got to check out. I would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor room was big and clean bud was very nice
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Our Staff and Management would like to thank you for your most recent visit to our location in Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway... We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. And You are choosing us, mean a lot to me and my staffs. We shall be your home away from home
Sincerely
Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway
Beckley, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stayed here the night before a trip out of the country. One of the managers drove in from her house to shuttle us to the airport at 4:00 AM. Great rooms - clean, updated, and comfortable. Will stay here anytime I'm in DC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Sincerely
Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway
Aosta, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Near to the airport, rooms are clean and big and the staff is great. Geraldine at the reception has been very nice, as well as Leyly during breakfast.
They have a free shuttle to the airport and the driver Mirtila has been very kind and pleasant.
Internet is very fast and to me is very important, as I worked on my laptop during my stay.
I enjoyed the gym as well. I suggest it to everybody.
Giuseppe, Italy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Our staff and management would like to thank you for staying with our hotel and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon on future travels.
General Manager Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles Gateway
703-471-5005

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!