“Great comfortable clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Sterling
Miami, Florida
“Great comfortable clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Near IAD , just few miles away, but hotel complimentary shuttle is available when needed. Great complimentary breakfast, excellent staff, ( Velia , Sarah ), always helpful and very courteous , clean rooms, plush comforters , most rooms have desks and sitting areas with sofas , mini fridge, microwave... I really enjoyed being at the hotel... well managed property .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Manny,
Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Clean, comfortable, quiet. The staff at the front desk, Sarah, went above and beyond. She took care of every detail including recommending that we have our dinner delivered and gave us menus. Sarah was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

Room Tip: It stays busy because of their park and fly package, but the area is quiet so any room is fine.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been posting to TripAdvisor for a number of years and have never rated a property terrible until now. This is a dated hotel with a staff that is beyond apathetic.

There is not adequate parking for the guests and the hotel staff doesn't seem to care. They had large tour buses parked in the lot occupying multiple spaces.

The rooms are ok, but not overly clean.

They also have an infestation problem.

If you need a hotel in the area there are plenty of other choices, including the Hyatt House right next door.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Thomas,

Indian Land
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is probably one of the nicest & friendliest places that I have stayed at in a very long time! The rooms are always very clean, the free breakfast always hits the spot and the hotel van never makes you wait, at either the airport or hotel, more than a few minutes! I have stayed at this hotel on a regular basis since mid to late June of this year, 2013, and I don't have one complaint about the hotel or staff! Brenda Durham, I think that she is a manager, always goes way out of her way to welcome me to the hotel and have called me back when a reservation day was off by a day! She also has made sure that I have been booked into the types of rooms that I requested! I could stay at different hotels in the area but the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway has grown on me to be a very nice "home away from home!"

Room Tip: I have not stayed in a bad room yet so, probably any room that your are booked into will be a nice r...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Byron

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stay here often because of the location and service. Ericka always makes my stay above average. She always remembers the little things so I feel like family. She is excellent and so is the location. It is very close to the airport, the mall, and my work location. Thank you for everything, and watch out for the huge deer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mel,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I use this particular Comfort Inn as my commuter hotel. I would stay here about 2-4 nights a month. It is very important for me to be treated friendly and sincerely. Myself and my co-workers use this hotel as our regular lay-over place. I would like to thank a manager Mr. Javid for paying attention for my need and value my royalty to this hotel.

Room Tip: I like odd number side, don't know the direction, that I can relax with the view of trees. I re...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jay J, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Aiko,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us, regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent option for anyone. Since the moment I called to make reservation everything was perfect. Rate was good, friendly employees. Brenda is the nicest person. Rate also included dinner. It's a great hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Guest,
703-471-5005

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!