“Park, sleep and flight package!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
“Park, sleep and flight package!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent option for anyone. Since the moment I called to make reservation everything was perfect. Rate was good, friendly employees. Brenda is the nicest person. Rate also included dinner. It's a great hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us, regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
703-471-5005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are big! The price is great for the area. The staff is what makes the stay. Michelle, Brenda, Sarah, and Velua are all wonderful. They do everything they can to fix any issue. It's not a burden, you can tell they care.
That makes a difference!
Oh, get an odd number room! 2nd or 3rd floor, the leaves are changing and it's really pretty!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,
Vevey, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed here before flying to Europe. It was a heaven of peace to wrap up my bags. Breakfast was standard Comfort Inn fare, yoghurt missing. Excellent front desk service, helpful and smiling. Plenty of good stores nearby. Short drive to Dulles. Rare these days: one can open the windows!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mojave,
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I and our son and his family stayed at this hotel in August as a stopover on our way to the Udvar-Hazy Center. The rooms were large, comfortable and welcoming. We had two queen beds that were very comfortable. Checkout wasn't until 12 which gave us plenty of time to get breakfast in the breakfast room that happened to be FULL of teenage girls(which seemed to please my 13 year old grandson!) from some kind of field trip. There were numerous restaurants in the area for lunch or dinner. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jay J, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great experience, good food, nice and bug room.Had a pleasant stay. The front desk manager , Brenda Durham was very helpful. She's very quick and energetic. I liked the morning breakfast. Their shuttle service is also good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Keshav,
Maple Lake, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Given good rate with AAA discount, room was average, clean, no problem. Breakfast was good, room for it not too well kept though, short staff it looked like. Friendly staff with information and directions.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Mpoloughlin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Warsaw, Poland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and that was the worst experience ever. I spent close to 500$ for that stay (very expensive for the service they offer)
I travel for bussines and I need internet. They have two old computers "avaliable" for public access. Both computers are running Uniguest software. Very slow I can say- unusable. On both computers there is a malware called Ask.com whitch makes searching very difficult. I'm a IT Pro and to just get to my gmail mail it took no less than 5-10 minutes (Ask.com software redirects your searches to something else).Every 5 minutes this obsolete sotware is trying to log you off due to unactivity- even if you constantely type or use Facebook or Gmail. I've talked to GM Jay and he is absolutely cluless as far as computers and did not want to help me. One of the computer is not working. If you lucky you can access the only one but, this morning staff-driver was using it for over an hour so I was not able to use it. During my stay here I helped not less that 20 Guest here with simple tasks like printing (one of the printer's toner is low) copying the files (Uniguest software is not user friendly at all)
As far as room- in my room TV is not working, water is dropping in sink (need a gasket I guess).
When I tried to dial using phone in room it called...Emergency!!! (911) Police called in checking on me it dialed it because phone has a "sticky" pads on phone keyboard.
THey supposed to have breakfast at 5.30 AM- Today it was an hour late and we Guest helped them to set it up because lady who is taking care of this small setup called sick.
This morning I asked shuttle driver Mirtila (staff is calling her Lucy) to get me to the aiport because I need to exchange money- I asked her where is the exchange kiosk ske pointed to me- this one was closed so I ran to the next one- this took me about 3 minutes. I was not suprised that she was gone. It took 3 times calling to get shuttle back to the airport (it is just 5 minutes away and driver has a cell phone but I guess she did not want to come back to pick me up.
You'll fell ignored by this staff- mostly Mexicans. I've heard them talking in Spanish bad things about Guest's and since I worked in El Paso adn Juarez for a long time I understand Spanish to the point that I know what they are talking about.
If you have a question please email me @ zfutoma@gmail.com I can point you to better place than this one, I came here to work permamentely and I'm familiar with this area. This letter is going to Comfort Inn's Corporation as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!