I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and that was the worst experience ever. I spent close to 500$ for that stay (very expensive for the service they offer)
I travel for bussines and I need internet. They have two old computers "avaliable" for public access. Both computers are running Uniguest software. Very slow I can say- unusable. On both computers there is a malware called Ask.com whitch makes searching very difficult. I'm a IT Pro and to just get to my gmail mail it took no less than 5-10 minutes (Ask.com software redirects your searches to something else).Every 5 minutes this obsolete sotware is trying to log you off due to unactivity- even if you constantely type or use Facebook or Gmail. I've talked to GM Jay and he is absolutely cluless as far as computers and did not want to help me. One of the computer is not working. If you lucky you can access the only one but, this morning staff-driver was using it for over an hour so I was not able to use it. During my stay here I helped not less that 20 Guest here with simple tasks like printing (one of the printer's toner is low) copying the files (Uniguest software is not user friendly at all)
As far as room- in my room TV is not working, water is dropping in sink (need a gasket I guess).
When I tried to dial using phone in room it called...Emergency!!! (911) Police called in checking on me it dialed it because phone has a "sticky" pads on phone keyboard.
THey supposed to have breakfast at 5.30 AM- Today it was an hour late and we Guest helped them to set it up because lady who is taking care of this small setup called sick.
This morning I asked shuttle driver Mirtila (staff is calling her Lucy) to get me to the aiport because I need to exchange money- I asked her where is the exchange kiosk ske pointed to me- this one was closed so I ran to the next one- this took me about 3 minutes. I was not suprised that she was gone. It took 3 times calling to get shuttle back to the airport (it is just 5 minutes away and driver has a cell phone but I guess she did not want to come back to pick me up.
You'll fell ignored by this staff- mostly Mexicans. I've heard them talking in Spanish bad things about Guest's and since I worked in El Paso adn Juarez for a long time I understand Spanish to the point that I know what they are talking about.
If you have a question please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org I can point you to better place than this one, I came here to work permamentely and I'm familiar with this area. This letter is going to Comfort Inn's Corporation as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway. Leave your transportation needs to us, with our complimentary shuttle service to and from Washington Dulles International Airport. Our convenient location keeps you close to popular area attractions, including Dulles Expo Center and Redskins Training Park. We're also within walking distance to several eateries, such as Bertucci's and Logan's Steakhouse. During your stay, enjoy free WiFi internet access, breakfast, fitness center and business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway Hotel Sterling
- Comfort Inn Sterling
- Quality Inn Sterling
- Sterling Quality Inn
- Sterling Comfort Inn