“Service counts” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dulles, Virginia
“Service counts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Comfort Inn & Suites at Dulles, VA made our stay perfect. The rooms are great and the staff (Michelle) is caring. They truly want you to have a comfortable stay. The hotel is right next to the Dulles Airport. It's easy to fly into and arrive at your hotel quickly. It's also easy to travel and site see in Washington DC and around Virginia.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
comfortdullesgm, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Than kyou for taking time the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Dulles, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is my second stay here, and just like the first time, the staff is very friendly and accomodating. I was helped by Sarah and Brenda at the front desk, both with a genuine smile. The van driver, Ondy, was very helpful with my bags and a good driver. The rooms are spacious and clean. It is a pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent stay at Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles.
I am so pleased to see that our staff was friendly and responded to all your requests. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This hotel is very close to the Dulles Airport. I really like this Comfort Inn Suites, the staff at this hotel is friedly. Tara and Brenda were nice and very helpful. Free breakfast was great. I will recommend this hotel to all family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are just a few miles from Dulles International Airport. We are so happy that you felt our service was good and the hotel was nice. We hope you return soon.
Clayton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed on Aug. 22, 2013 and checked out on Aug. 23, 2013. On arrival, the evening clerk' smile was very relaxing to me after a long flight from Africa. The shuttle driver was very helpful with my luggage. My room was very nice and clean, the A/C was relatively quiet in the room. On check out the, Brenda who was at the front desk ask all the pertinent questions; she, too, was very nice.
I want to thank you all, keep up the good job!
Checked in at about 9:30pm and checked out at 9:20am. Stayed in room 216.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for commenting on your stay. One of our core values is to make sure all of our guests feel well taken care of and weappreciate your mention of how courteous we are. We hope to welcome you back soon.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This hotel was great. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, specially Brenda. Our room was very nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay and only regret it was for only one night. We hope to return and stay longer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased that we surpassed your expectations on what travelers find so important. Please come back soon.
Dillwyn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a meeting at the airport the next day. Hotel gave me a ride in the morning and offered to pick me up afterwards.

When I made the reservation direct with the hotel the clerk seemed distracted. I knew I would be a late arrival but I had a reservation number.

When I was about a half hour from the hotel I got a call confirming my arrival.the night clerk they had a problem with my reservation . When I said I was 30 minutes out she advised my room would be ready for me. Will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Your feedback is valuable not just to the team at the Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles but to those searching on Tripadvisor for lodging options in the area. We hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!