“Friendly in comfy....” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
“Friendly in comfy....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I enjoyed my stay..Friendly staff reggy made me feel very comfortable like I've known him for yrs...bery clean convenient next to Wal-Mart walkn distance to Dulles town center n restaurants ....I'd definitely stay again thank you Reggie for making my stay a pleasant one :-) Patrice...

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
omaha
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was by far the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. We had booked the room for 3 nights and only stayed for 1. The whole room was filthy from the bathroom to the kitchen. The walls were dirty as well. I can't believe that there are positive reviews on this site about this place. YUCK!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
GenerationCo, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Daisy930,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

We found this quiet little getaway near Leesburg, Virginia. Since we were staying nearly a week, we were pleased to find this hotel which has a complete kitchen. Surprised and pleased to see how clean it was and they had a pot and frying pan in the cabinet -- also silverware and utensils - including a can opener - in the drawer. Dish soap provided, too.

Small lobby with two comfortable chairs and a computer for general use. Desk clerks try hard to please everyone.

The front of the building is around back, facing a nearby hotel.
There was plenty of free parking.
A running track that passes a small creek circles around property. No maid service here. Elevators - 2. Soda machine, snack machine, ice, guest laundry, pets allowed, good heat, tv, radio with alarm, quiet location. Nice table and two dining chairs in room.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
GenerationCo, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, March 19, 2015
Thank you, Kiwi141, for the detailed feedback of our hotel. We are very delighted to know that we exceeded your expectation. I hope you will be staying with us again soon. Thank you for your business.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

Small rooms, weird lighting config, but a fridge, stove, big bathroom and good heat in the winter of '15 made the week a breeze. My 2nd time staying since it's cheaper per day than most hotels by a lot and no issues with parking or neighbors. Does what it's supposed to do if you're there for a while.

Room Tip: I asked for one away from the elevators, so the constant in/out and up/down noise was minimal.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
GenerationCo, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, March 10, 2015
Dear Chris B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit us again! Thank you
Leesburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

I stay here every other week and look forward to it, clean quiet and convienient. Reggy is always a smile waiting to happen and always a joy to deal with, if I was his boss he would be getting mega bonuses.

Room Tip: Thankfully they have one full floor of smoking rooms for those of us that still enjoy this nasty hab...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
Thank you, BigCraig61, for a wonderful comment about your stay. Reggy would be very please to hear that his service was appreciated. I will let him know. Looking forward to your next visit. Thank you.
chesapeake, va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

Stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding in Leesburg, VA, which s about a 20-30 minute car ride away. Finding the entrance to the hotel is just a wee bit tricky as when you enter the parking lot, the entrance is on the opposite side of the huilding. Check-in was smooth and uneventful. Reggy, the front desk person, was very efficient. We were on the second floor. Our view overlooked the back of a mall. The hotel is in the midst of many, many shoppes and eateries.

The room was spacious and clean. Everything was in order. Wi-fi worked great. No complaints. We never felt threatened or unsafe at any time. This is a great value for the money, and we'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, November 28, 2014
Dear Produce592,

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful review about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed you stay with us. We hope to see you again. Thank you.
Abuja, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

I spent about 10 days in this hotel, when i arrived from Nigeria.I was received on arrival by Reggy Manandhar who gave my family and i a rousing welcome.Reggy displayed very good customer handling skills,though he had initially said that we arrived the hotel too early,that is earlier than the check in time.But he still put a human face and got us immediately settled in a room.The room was nice and very neat.I enjoyed a very bit of time i spent in the hotel during my vacation.Above all its proximity to Dulles City Centre and Walmart made my shopping very easy.

The hotel remained neat through out my stay and i must also commend Reggy Manandhar who impressed me so much with his customer handling skills.

Room Tip: Its general a perfect budget hotel.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
Thank you, Mr. Ogbunude, for taking your time to write us a wonderful review about your stay. I am very happy to hear that Reggy gave a good service and was able to wow you. He would be very happy that he was appreciated by you. We are honored to be part of your vacation memory and I hope you will come back and choose us again.

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling? Share your experiences!