“A Pleasure To Stay Here Reggy Is Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Leesburg
“A Pleasure To Stay Here Reggy Is Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

I stay here every other week and look forward to it, clean quiet and convienient. Reggy is always a smile waiting to happen and always a joy to deal with, if I was his boss he would be getting mega bonuses.

Room Tip: Thankfully they have one full floor of smoking rooms for those of us that still enjoy this nasty hab...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
Thank you, BigCraig61, for a wonderful comment about your stay. Reggy would be very please to hear that his service was appreciated. I will let him know. Looking forward to your next visit. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
chesapeake, va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

Stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding in Leesburg, VA, which s about a 20-30 minute car ride away. Finding the entrance to the hotel is just a wee bit tricky as when you enter the parking lot, the entrance is on the opposite side of the huilding. Check-in was smooth and uneventful. Reggy, the front desk person, was very efficient. We were on the second floor. Our view overlooked the back of a mall. The hotel is in the midst of many, many shoppes and eateries.

The room was spacious and clean. Everything was in order. Wi-fi worked great. No complaints. We never felt threatened or unsafe at any time. This is a great value for the money, and we'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, November 28, 2014
Dear Produce592,

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful review about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed you stay with us. We hope to see you again. Thank you.
Abuja, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

I spent about 10 days in this hotel, when i arrived from Nigeria.I was received on arrival by Reggy Manandhar who gave my family and i a rousing welcome.Reggy displayed very good customer handling skills,though he had initially said that we arrived the hotel too early,that is earlier than the check in time.But he still put a human face and got us immediately settled in a room.The room was nice and very neat.I enjoyed a very bit of time i spent in the hotel during my vacation.Above all its proximity to Dulles City Centre and Walmart made my shopping very easy.

The hotel remained neat through out my stay and i must also commend Reggy Manandhar who impressed me so much with his customer handling skills.

Room Tip: Its general a perfect budget hotel.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
Thank you, Mr. Ogbunude, for taking your time to write us a wonderful review about your stay. I am very happy to hear that Reggy gave a good service and was able to wow you. He would be very happy that he was appreciated by you. We are honored to be part of your vacation memory and I hope you will come back and choose us again.
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

I have been a guest at hotel for almost 2 years, and can't say enough good things about the staff and the accommodations:
Saroun Choun, Hotel Manager: Mr. Choun's leadership/management style promotes staff professional and a customer-centric view. He cares about making sure the guests are treated in the same way as he would expect to be treated if he were a guest. He is decisive and compassionate in his dealings with the Guests and staff, and takes the necessary steps to ensure the hotel accommodations meet and/or exceed the Guest's expectations . His leadership style, his personality, and his excellent customer relationship skills combined with his grounded business practices make the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel in Sterling VA, a place to call home while working in the area.

Reggie M, Front Desk Day and Weekend manager. Reggie is a genuine asset to the hotel. Like Saroun, he has excellent customer relationship skills. He is solution-oriented, and makes decisions that balance the hotel business objectives with satisfying the Guests needs. In my opinion, this is what all managers should strive for...

Adam, Evening Front Desk Manager. Adam is a down-to-earth individual. Like Reggie and Saroun, he is great with the guests and is solution-based. I have personally witnessed his skills with calming a Guest's concerns, and finding a perfect solution for that Guest. He, too, is a valuable asset to the hotel and to the Guests.

John, Night Manager: John is always cheerful and helpful...a joy to talk with. He strives to make the Guests comfortable. He makes great efforts to accommodate information requests by ensuring the Guests all the information needed..whether it's directions, restaurants, or about hotel amenities. He is a great guy.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Marie A,

Thank you for a wonderful detailed review about the hotel staff. We strive on giving our guests the best service and are very pleased and thankful our efforts were noticed and appreciated. Hope you will stay with again in near future. Thank you again for your wonderful comment.
Cordova, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2014

I recently spent 110 days at this hotel due to being on a work detail in the area. I was initially disappointed in the kitchen area of the room i received and had put in a request for a room with a full fridge as i was going to be there for a long time. However, I was told those were only for double bed rooms and that there would be at a different rate. So I decided to stick with the same room. The first few weeks as housekeeping was short staffed and i went 2 full weeks before my room was cleaned eventhough it was to be done on a weekly basis. After getting acclimated to the room and the area, things were pretty good throughout the rest of the stay with some minor issues. The issues were water in the carpet area between the managers office and my room for 2-3 weeks, July 4th weekend when all the washers decided to break, microwave not having a center turn piece, freezer in mini fridge doesn't keep things frozen. The rooms and hallways could use a updated paint and remodel to compare to the Candlewood right across the street and the Marriot extended stay just down the road about 10 minutes. The only thing I truly was disappointed in and it was with the amount of rewards points i received during this stay. If i was in the area, depending on the length, I would be okay with staying here again.

Room Tip: Do not stay near the stairwells as you will hear everyone coming and going through the interior and...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, October 10, 2014
Dear Jon_Bixler,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Colonial Heights, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2014

Mr. Jason Rodriguez:

I stayed at your Hotel in Sterling, Va. the night of Sept. 09. 2014. I observed the following:
• Greeted by John who explained the area to me and gave me excellent direction to my daughter’s home and a place for breakfast.
• My room was clean and extremely quiet.
• I will certainly recommend your hotel to my friends.

Thanks,

Owen Van Cleave

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, September 18, 2014
Dear Ovancleave,

Thank you for the wonderful review about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and John was able to assist you. We hope to see you again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I was here for 4th of July celebration. I experience the fastest check in in my life thanks to Reggy. Less than a minute and I had my keys on my hand ready to go to my room. Hotel was clean and room was decent too. Rest of the staffs service was also perfect. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in town.

Stayed July 2014
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Saqib M,

We are very pleased to have you as our guest and we would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful review of your experience with us. We love to hear from our guests and Reggy would be very pleased to hear that you remembered him for his fast service. We would be delighted to be of your service again in near future. Thank you.

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling? Share your experiences!