“An impressive stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Colonial Heights, Virginia
“An impressive stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Mr. Jason Rodriguez:

I stayed at your Hotel in Sterling, Va. the night of Sept. 09. 2014. I observed the following:
• Greeted by John who explained the area to me and gave me excellent direction to my daughter’s home and a place for breakfast.
• My room was clean and extremely quiet.
• I will certainly recommend your hotel to my friends.

Thanks,

Owen Van Cleave

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I was here for 4th of July celebration. I experience the fastest check in in my life thanks to Reggy. Less than a minute and I had my keys on my hand ready to go to my room. Hotel was clean and room was decent too. Rest of the staffs service was also perfect. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in town.

Stayed July 2014
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Saqib M,

We are very pleased to have you as our guest and we would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful review of your experience with us. We love to hear from our guests and Reggy would be very pleased to hear that you remembered him for his fast service. We would be delighted to be of your service again in near future. Thank you.
Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband became seriously ill while in Virginia on business and was hospitalized for several weeks. I was not familiar with the area at all. From the moment I arrived Regg, Adam, and all the staff were so helpful teaching me about the area and how to get around. Customer service was amazing. It is close to all kinds of shopping, restaurants, and even a local recreation (state of the art) center with an Olympic size pool, recreational pool and exercise facility. It is also close to many vineyards in the Northern Virginia area. The suite was extremely clean as was the entire property. The kitchen was wonderful.The staff and guests were all so friendly, nice and helpful. The laundry was spotless. The price was exceptional. Don't hesitate to book this place - you will not be disappointed. Thank You All - Jane

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a bad room in the facility.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Jano323,

We are very honored to be of your service during your troubled times. We are hoping for your husband's speedy recovery. We are looking forward to your next visit with your husband in the future. Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It was clean and help a pleasant atmosphere. John, the front desk receptionist, was extremely professional and very efficient. He was also very knowledgeable and helpful in resolving any questions I had regarding the area. In my opinion, customer service is the essence of a pleasant stay, and John, demonstrated such essence!

Thank You Suburban & Thank You John...

Mr. JR

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jerz S,

Thank you for the wonderful review about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My family stayed there for July 4th celebration in DC for 3 days. I'm trying to find a place far enough from DC yet accessible enough to a Metro Station. The reason is cheaper place to stay for my family for 3 days. They have kitchen and you can cook which is a plus, saves me a lot of money instead of eating outside. The place is right behind Walmart so food is not a problem for my family. There are some minor troubles with the place but customer service is a top notch. Very friendly and always there willing to help and make your stay fun. The person that really went beyond his job is Rommel. He's a nice and very helpful employee. His service and friendliness really made our stay in this place.

• Stayed July 2014
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Joueboy,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your stay. I am happy that we were part of your 4th celebration memory. We are one of the hotels in the area that offers basic amenities at a cost that is really affordable. We are not luxurious in any way but our hotel is clean and well-maintained. I am glad you had a good experience with us. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the area.
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had a great stay here - clean, super friendly staff. There was a really attractive man working at the desk every time I came down, always greeted me with a smile and asked me about my day. I think his name was Reggy. If anything else I would come back JUST for his amazing service!! What a wonderful smile. Will be back again when ever I am in Northern VA - exceptional service.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Kate G,

Thank you for writing a wonderful review. I am very glad to hear that Reggy's smile and service made your day. First impression says everything and this is a great example. Reggy will be pleased to hear your comment. Thank you. We will be looking forward to your next visit.
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We enjoyed our stay over the weekend. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The service was excellent! Rommel who works at the front desk was very polite and friendly. Thank you for having an excellent staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear SJ F,

We are very happy to know that your stay was enjoyable and that staff's effort was noticed and appreciated. Thank you so much!

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling? Share your experiences!