“Good place great customer service.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
“Good place great customer service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My family stayed there for July 4th celebration in DC for 3 days. I'm trying to find a place far enough from DC yet accessible enough to a Metro Station. The reason is cheaper place to stay for my family for 3 days. They have kitchen and you can cook which is a plus, saves me a lot of money instead of eating outside. The place is right behind Walmart so food is not a problem for my family. There are some minor troubles with the place but customer service is a top notch. Very friendly and always there willing to help and make your stay fun. The person that really went beyond his job is Rommel. He's a nice and very helpful employee. His service and friendliness really made our stay in this place.

• Stayed July 2014
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Joueboy,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your stay. I am happy that we were part of your 4th celebration memory. We are one of the hotels in the area that offers basic amenities at a cost that is really affordable. We are not luxurious in any way but our hotel is clean and well-maintained. I am glad you had a good experience with us. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I had a great stay here - clean, super friendly staff. There was a really attractive man working at the desk every time I came down, always greeted me with a smile and asked me about my day. I think his name was Reggy. If anything else I would come back JUST for his amazing service!! What a wonderful smile. Will be back again when ever I am in Northern VA - exceptional service.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Kate G,

Thank you for writing a wonderful review. I am very glad to hear that Reggy's smile and service made your day. First impression says everything and this is a great example. Reggy will be pleased to hear your comment. Thank you. We will be looking forward to your next visit.
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We enjoyed our stay over the weekend. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The service was excellent! Rommel who works at the front desk was very polite and friendly. Thank you for having an excellent staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear SJ F,

We are very happy to know that your stay was enjoyable and that staff's effort was noticed and appreciated. Thank you so much!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Service is warm ,friendly and fast. Weekend stays are great, especially with the kind ,respectable young man Rommel at the front desk. Always warm and accommodating Rommel is truly great with customer service and has a great knowledge of the surrounding attractions and restaurants in the vicinity. He is well liked by all guests.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Thank you, Dennyl R, for writing a wonderful feedback. I will definitely let Rommel know about the great service he provided. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

First of all let me state that they have great and helpful staff at this hotel. The best front desk clerk was Rommel. He was very nice and hospitable. He helped me learn my way around town, and told me about all the hottest attractions. He isn't one of those creepy pervs at alot of these hotels, when you are traveling. This is also a safe neighborhood. No one bothers you. Maids are nice too!

--by mimi

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Michelle H.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay. We are very pleased to know that our staffs provided a great customer service, especially Rommel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
sterling va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My family as well as my pets have stayed here for an extended period of time. Although the maid service could stand to learn some skills in customer service there is one employee that has done an amazing job and stands out to me. Rommal was the only one that managed to help me switch room after requesting the change for nearly a week. He is always in good spirits and I look forward to the days I know he is working because I always see him put a smile on every customers face. If it wasnt for his help we would have switched hotels.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you, thatgirl1918, for taking your time to write a review about you experience. We are truly sorry to hear you had to wait to have your room switched. Still, We are very glad to hear that Rommel provided you with the quality service. We hope you will come back and stay with us again. Thank you for staying at Suburban Extended Stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Nice, quiet hotel. with clean rooms, very helpfull staff, especially Rommel in weekends, they have a free access gym at second floor, there are some good retaurants in the area, very close to Washington Dulles International Airport,
Valentin Grigore

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valentin G,

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful comment about your stay at Suburban Extended Stay. I will be sharing you comment with the rest of the staff especially Rommel. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you.