“Wonderful Hotel for Bussiness or Leisure” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Lawsonville, North Carolina
“Wonderful Hotel for Bussiness or Leisure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have stayed at this property many many times and the my check- in and check- out was fast and accurate. If I had any questions, Reggy seemed to always be there to halp and assist and way possible. Very nice and quite rooms well decorated and with all the efficiencies that you need to make you feel at home!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Hello William S!

Thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel. It is a delight to hear that we continue to impress you with our great service and quality rooms. We are glad that we were able to assist you with your needs, most especially Reggy. We hope to continue serving you in the years to come. Please come back and see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Eastham, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was looking for a pet friendly hotel near a dog show. I need a refrigerator and a microwave for his food. The room was comfortable. It's not a luxury hotel, but then again I wasn't paying $$$. The staff was helpful; without asking, I was given a 1st floor room next to an exit door. There are a number of shopping malls nearby.

Shortly before leaving on my trip, I needed to check out some more info about the hotel online and saw that there were some negative reviews. I have to admit that I started the trip with misgivings. I inspected the room before moving my stuff into it. I was therefore pleasantly surprised with the room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review Ruaidr. I am happy that we have surprised you by our helpfulness and our comfortable room. We are one of the hotels in the area that offers basic amenities at a cost that is really affordable. We are not luxurious in any way but our hotel is clean and well-maintained. I am glad you had a good experience with us. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the area.
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

cozy for a quick trip, only reason not a 5 rooms are a little small but have what you need. I paid 59 rate so it was great for the price. close to mall, walmart and stores. The kitchenette is convenient.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you Dee Dee J for writing us a review. I am delighted you had a good stay with us. We do give out the best value for your rate. We don’t have the amenities and luxury that a 5-star hotel does, but we offer great customer service and rooms that cater to your basic needs. So, if that is what you are looking for then the Suburban Extended Stay Sterling is the one for you. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to be of service to you again soon.
Osprey, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is not a fancy hotel, but it is clean and the rooms are in decent condition. Parking is challenging at the entrance, because all of the spots are handicapped, and there's no dedicated check-in area. The Walmart next door is 24 hrs, which is convenient. You can walk to Walmart during daylight hours, but would otherwise recommend driving. See if you can get a senior or veteran's discount, which is as much as 20%. There are lots of restaurants nearby, too, but none are walking distance. The nearby highways are a bit confusing; some are toll roads, but usually there are free alternates that are easier to find with GPS.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the Route 28 highway.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for writing us a review AnAceBuyer_007! I am delighted that you had a good stay. Our hotel is situated near shopping centers and restaurants which is only about 5-10 minutes to walk to. If you will allow us, we'd love to help you out with directions next time you're with us. Please come back and stay with us again soon.
Bedford, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My experience with this hotel was interesting, upon check in John the counter associate was very friendly, courteous and professional and seemed to know his job functions. I was given room 302. I went in the room immediately to the eye was dirt smudges (large ones on the white walls) the walls actually looked unpainted the same with the bathroom walls appeared dirty real visible dirt large stains....the kitchenette was organized it was okay whoever made up the bed did not do a great job it appeared slept in or laid on and the covers or comforter was wrinkled and not a smooth makeup if you know what i mean...the bathroom was nasty looking and the toilet bowl wreaked of urine the floor had that old tile that gave a feel stickiness to your feet like it was dirty with urine stains on it or something i used my towels as carpet didnt want to walk barefoot....the sink was badly stained w/looked like hair dye or cig burns....the shower was not impressive because the curtains didnt keep the water in the floor flooded every time I took a shower.....saving the best for last a stink bug on the window and a fat pregnant roach crawling down the crevice of the bathroom door joint....would not consider staying here ever again.

Room Tip: dont choose 302 until its freshly painted
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello alikaat817! I apologize for your not-so-great experience with our hotel. We have looked at your complaints about room 302 and made changes to make sure everyone who stay in that room will feel more comfortable. As for the bathroom, please be assured that it was cleaned before you checked in. We have hardworking housekeeping staff that ensures all rooms are clean and ready before we check people in. We are always ready to assist you with any problems you may encounter during your stay. I really hope you allowed us to do just that for you. As always, we value our guest’s opinion and we thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I hope you will give us another chance to be of service to you again—this time I am sure, you will not be disappointed.
Kingwood, West Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a great place to stay for an extended period of time or just for one or two nights, etc. The room is spacious, the beds very comfortable, clean, the kitchenette super and gives you a feeling of an efficiency apartment at a great price for the area. What I like the best is you can prepare meals without going out in traffic, eat healthier and is more economical at the same time. The staff is always pleasant and this particular visit Glenn made sure we were extra pleased with our stay. We are repeat visitors for the fourth time and will use this hotel when we visit the area again. Thanks again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate your wonderful review Brenda O! I am happy that you appreciate all the wonderful amenities of our hotel. I'll let Glenn know you were extra pleased with his service. Thank you for coming back to stay with us and hope to be of service to you again soon.
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was clean, great kitchnette, Clean, close to the airport. will stay in this brand again but closer to Vienna VA. free washer and dryer. great plus. Did all my wash B4 leaving. Arrived home with clean clothes.....................................................................................................

Room Tip: this room has windows that open, I selected a smoking room. I only smoke a few cigarettes a day...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you travelnana0 for taking the time to write us a review. I am delighted that you loved our amenities, which also include free wi-fi service, weekly housekeeping service and free premium cable television with HBO channels. We hope you will come back and visit us again in the future.

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling? Share your experiences!