I had a 2 week reservation at this very convenient hotel to my business location. After 2 days of housekeepers SHOUTING down the hallways and SLAMMING doors constantly, beginning at 8:30 A.M.......I checked out! And guests slamming doors continuously! While relaxing in your room it sounds like a battlefield in the hallways! And you mean the management doesn't hear this?!?!
Obviously the staff needs to be trained and the guests are not all at fault. If the management would just adjust the doors so they can't be slammed. It's pretty simple. I have stayed in hotels that have these very same doors and they are next to impossible to slam shut.
Also, at this hotel they put the open trash carts (full) near the doorway, inside. By 4:00 P.M. it is awful!
As for the room, it was fairly clean upon my check-in. The door latch was loose....obviously beacuse the staff puts them between the door and bangs them each and everytime they go out of the room.
It's too bad because all this hotel needs is some management follow-up. I met most on the staff and all were very nice and well groomed.
Make it better, folks, because I'd love to give it one more shot!
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Sterling
- Candlewood Sterling
- Sterling Candlewood Suites
- Sterling Candlewood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An All-Suite Hotel with Full Kitchens, ample free parking, and Candlewood Values abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.