Stayed here for 9 days recently
Hotel is in a great location with lots of nearby shops (Walmart, Sams, Best Buy, Dulles Town Center) and restaurants (Chili's, Uno's, Longhorns,...).
Room was clean and had a full sized fridge, dishwasher, and microwave. There was also plates, pots, pans, and utensils.
Wireless internet is free. There is also a jack or wired internet but I did not try it. Local calls are also free.
There was a DVD/VCR player and free movie rentals. TV had a god variety of channels including HBO, ESPN, and kids channels such as Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney.
There are 2 barbeques outside that are available for guests. They also have a free barbeque once a month which I was lucky enough to enjoy!
Laundry facilities are free to use. There is a small gym. The Candlewood Cupboard had a variety of items at a reasonable price (50 cents for a can of Coke).
My only complaint was that the water pressure in the shower was not great.
One thing that I found odd was that the only towel rack was just above the toilet so there was nowhere to hang a towel other than on a hook on the bathroom wall.
Just a comment on the other post. I inspected thoroughly and I saw no bed bugs.
I would stay here again. In fact, I have already booked another reservation for next month.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Sterling
- Candlewood Sterling
- Sterling Candlewood Suites
- Sterling Candlewood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An All-Suite Hotel with Full Kitchens, ample free parking, and Candlewood Values abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.