“Very good service. highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
India
“Very good service. highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Everyone was so nice. My second time in the united states and I stay two week here. I will come stay here again if I come back to dc. The staff show me a lot about dc and the area. I feel very at home here. I make new friends.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Punahammad,

We are so pleased that we were able to help you feel at home and comfortable during your stay in DC. We look forward to being able to provide you with accommodations again on your next visit to the US.

The Candlewood Suites Sterling Hotel Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I was recently stuck in the Dulles area of Virginia and need a place to stay. I found candlewood and was not expecting much but just needed a place to rest. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by a gentleman named Viet. He was extremely kind and knowledgeable of the area. Stop and stay if you ever need to fly out of IAD.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Subphillyflyer,

We are so pleased that you found our hotel during your short visit to Dulles! Viet has been part of this team for near 6 years and continues to be an amazing asset to providing our customers with the best customer service possible!

Thank you for taking a moment to write a comment. We appreciate you and your business!

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Booked through Priceline, very spacious room with couch and full kitchen. Many restaurants, shopping within close walking distance. Very friendly and helpful staff. Specially Rosa one of the manager of the hotel very professional . The bed was firm, very clean hotel. I certainly would stay again. no doubt.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Veva A,

Yes! We are delighted that we sometimes are able to offer great discounts through Priceline! All of our Suites are Suites with Full Kitchens and each with 1 Queen size bed. We do have a few that we call One Bedroom Suites that are 2 room units with a Queen bed in the bedroom and a separate living room with Sofa Sleeper.

Rosa has been with this hotel for over 4 years and certainly has helped raise the level of customer service! She is always a joy to be around and has a sincere desire to be sure all of our guests are happy and comfortable!

We look forward to serving you again!

Lebanon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The hotel is really clean & well maintained. The staff are excellent. If you need anything, are have a problem, they fix it. The rooms are well stocked with anything that you would need. The location is great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Brenda C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about the service you received at out hotel! We know everyones time is so valuable!

We are so happy that our staff were able to assist you with all your needs and fixed any issues you may have had right away! It is our goal to serve you to the best of our ability!

We look forward to serving you again!

Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This is excellent hotel. There is everything what you want for a long stay. Gym, laundry, very good staff too. They are always care of clients. Always helpful,good mood. Ms. Brenda is one of hotel staff. She is amazing ! And pretty. You always want to come back there, because you always know that you feel like at home.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Marius B,

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate them all!. We are so happy to have our newest team member, Brenda, and delighted that she was able to make such an impact on you during your stay! We love that we are the ONLY hotel that offers FREE use of the washers and dryers for our guest! The amount of quarters you save can be used for something much more valuable!

We look forward to housing you during your future lodging needs in the area!

Culpeper, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel by accident; my husband and I thought it was motel. I was very impressed with this hotel. The rooms had been recently renovated from what I heard from the manager her name was Laila and Rosa very professional ladies very helpful and friendly. My husband got sick in our way to New York and we did not know when to stay. To my surprise we also did not know this was part of the Holiday Inn family. My family and I never stayed in a extended stay hotel before we were expecting housekeeping service everyday and they do not provide it since we have to stay more then 7 days which i understand. We really appreciate all the help provided by the entire staff during our stay in DC. We are looking forward to come to this area again next spring for our family vacation.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Alexandra J,

Thank you for your kind comments! We are so happy that our Management Staff were able to assist you an your family during your stay.

Correct, we value our guests privacy, so we provide Housekeeping Service just once per week. However, fresh towels and sheets are always available.

The Candlewood Suites Sterling Hotel Team!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for over 45 days and would like to thank the whole staff I particular Ms. Brenda Arevalo. Brenda went above and beyond her duties to assist me. Thank you so much for making everyday a joyful and comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms far from the entrances are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Andre W,

Thank you for your terrific comments about our newest team member, Brenda! She has been a fantastic asset to our team and we are so pleased at the superior customer service she has been providing to all of our guests!

We look forward to assisting you with your travel needs in the future.

The Candlewood Suites Sterling Team.

Been to Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling? Share your experiences!