“Awesome service & suitable for longer stay !!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 15 hotels in Sterling
“Awesome service & suitable for longer stay !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed there for the whole month of June & loved everything. Amazed by the hospitality & efficient services provided by the Hotel. All the people from hotel staff is brilliant especially Brenda, Saroun & Laila.

The only suggestion is to provide room service at least twice a week in case of longer stay.

Room Tip: I got the room on 3rd floor with the view of road & it was awesome.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here one night on business. I have stayed at this hotel before and have always loved it, but this time was a major surprise in that they have renovated! The kitchens are sleek, modern and very eye catching. They have new bedding that is absolutely amazing, and all of the hallways have new modern carpet. I would have continued to stay here anyways, but this just puts them over the top!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SF Bay Area, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I reserved a non-smoking room through our corporate account at work and to my disappointment, I was given a smoking room because there was nothing else available. The receptionists were kind enough to put air purifiers in the room to neutralize the smell however the odor was too strong in the room and in the hallway for me to get a good night's rest so I left and checked into a different hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear RO A,

Thank you for your comments. It is important that we get the feedback both positive and negative for this is the only way we know how to improve our hotel and services.

Please know that we do not purposely over book rooms. Oftentimes, there are rooms available at the time of booking, and then since we are an extended stay hotel, the guest in that room may have their job extended.

We should be more proactive in the future by calling the guest in advance so they can make other arrangements if necessary.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback, we hope that you will allow us an opportunity to serve you again.

The Candlewood Suites Sterling Hotel Team
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here as part of group for Rolling Thunder weekend. You can't beat this price (about $70/night) for the value provided. The woman who checked us in was friendly and helpful as was the guy who helped me when I needed more towels and a replacement light bulb the next day. It's important to understand that this is an extended stay hotel, not a full service hotel. They make it very clear that towels are not changed out daily for example, and that was just fine. It's quiet, well kept and has everything you need. The evening we arrived, the hallway did smell like someone had been smoking, but that smell was gone the next day. It's very clear that you can't smoke on the floor or in the rooms, but I'd bet that someone had not followed that requirement. It's a short walk to several restaurants; Walmart and Sam's Club are on the adjacent parking lot. I'd absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear JoeSetta,

Thank you so much for staying with us once again during the Memorial Day weekend Rolling Thunder ride. It is a pleasure to serve your group year after year.

Next time you visit, we will have newly renovated Kitchens and Bathrooms providing for a very updated and modern look!

We look forward to serving you again.

The Candlewood Suites Sterling Hotel Team.
Venice, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

All of the staff and management went out of their way to make this stay the best of all of the hotels that I stayed in on my 35 day road trip! I want to especially thank the General Manager Laila Oinas for her help. Obviously she is doing a great job as it isn't often that the staff praise their manager in such glowing terms. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask the staff... they actually know what they are doing!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Davidqualitystamps,

Thank you for your nice comments about our staff! The General Manager has been there since the hotel opened many years ago and takes so much pride in her hotel, services, and most importantly, the employees.

If your travels bring you back to the area, next time you will find newly renovated Kitchens and Bathrooms in our suites! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

The Candlewood Suites Sterling Team
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Every chance I get to stay at candlewood sterling I look forward to it the staff treats you very well Rossa and Sarceon are awesome they bring a smile to my face. The company I work for will pay for me to stay at Best Western but I'd rather pay out of my own pocket to stay at Candlewood Sterling
Thanks to the staff

Robert Price

• Stayed March 2014
SterlingHotelMgr1, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear: Mr. Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are very pleased that Rosa & Saroun are delivering a great customer service. We really appreciate your comments. We look forward to provide you with another comfortable stay in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Management Team
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stay here at least a couple times a week. Yicel is usually the person on duty. She is very nice and helpful. Always has my info ready to go and making a reservation with her is very easy. The rest of the staff is great too.

The rooms are always very clean. I really like their free laundry. They do not have room service but they do have a nice snack room and there are local places to go.

You can't go wrong staying here. Rooms are affordable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Tyler G,

Thank you for the compliments about our hotel! We love to hear that our staff is providing fast, and efficient service. We pride ourselves on giving our guests quiet, clean, and comfortable rooms to stay.

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

The Candlewood Suites Sterling Hotel Team.

Been to Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling? Share your experiences!