“EXCELLENT value.” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30% this Summer
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
“EXCELLENT value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The staff was VERY friendly, and they all became like family for the whole month and a half that I was there. Maids always took their jobs so seriously and my room was shinning with cleanliness after every room service! Movies available all the time, great tv's and DVD players, huge refrigerator, microwave and well, the kitchenette was very well equipped. Rosa Maria, Laila, and Sauron were always there at the front desk willing to help with ANY of my requests even if it fell out of their scope of service. One of the engineers even helped me drive my personal car (while I drove my company car) to my new place! Like I said, just like family. The only downturn was that they always have the best ice cream accessible and I was having too much of it.. Great month and a half, and I would recommend this extended stay hotel to everyone!!!

• Stayed February 2013
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
At Candlewood Sterling, we feel as our guests are our family! Thank you so much for your positive comments and we will defiantly give the feedback to the staff! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

The Candlewood Suites Sterling Team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while Mom received treatment at INOVA hospital about 5 miles away. It was o.k. There are many construction workers staying here also. Lots of trucks and repair rigs. Great area for resteraunts and shopping. Recommend it.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments! We know that our guests LOVE that we are walking distance to the Super Walmart and tons of shops and restaurants. We are also a comfortable place to say if your visit requires you to travel to the Local Loudoun Hospital just 10 minutes away!
Maryland Heights, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My stay here was enjoyable for one week. 42 miles from DC with most of the comfort of home.
Good shopping at close malls and a very helpful staff (Laila and Rosa) to name a few . Highly recommended to all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments about the Staff and hotel! Laila and Rosa have both in been at this hotel for a long while and are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Appleton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed at the Candlewood Suites Htelo Sterlin VA during my trip to the 2013 Inauguration. Sterling was the closest hotel I could find with availability. After a short 10 min rcab ride from the airport,I was greeted with a very friendly front desk staff. This was my first time staying with a Candlewood Suite, and I was very impressed with the room size, layout and cleanliness. The hotel offers free internet access in their business center, and has a small convenient store located near the front desk. This is where I picked up snacks and quick breakfast food before taking the 45 min cab ride into DC for the 2013 Inauguration. When we checked out, the hotel staff allowed us to store our luggage in their office until we departed that evening. The room was clean and smelled fresh, the bed and pillow was very comfortable. The hotel is in a 5 min walk to a restaraunt and some shopping. This was a very pleasant stay during my very short visit to the DC area for this very special event. Highly recommended for long or short visits to this area!

Room Tip: Clean and comfortable lodging, easy highway access
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Abby W,

Thank you so much for posting a comment about your recent stay at our hotel! It only with feedback as yours that we continue to know that we are doing a great job running our hotel! We are delighted you had a great trip and comfortable stay. We take great pride in our customer service and are happy that we were able to deliver the service to make your stay the best it could be!

We hope to see you again in the future!
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I almost lived in this hotel for two years. People there attend me very well. Good installations, includding fitness room, the rooms. If you need to buy something in Amazon, Tiger Direct, Newegg they can ship their products there. I recommend. It is one mile away from Orbital Space Systems, in Sterling.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you Mr. Marcus for your positive comments. It has been a pleasure to serve you over the past few years on your visits to the area. If you ever have needs to return to the area, we will be here to remind you that you are in your home away from home!
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed at this extended stay hotel for nearly two weeks (Aug 22nd - Sep 5th, 2012) and loved every minute of it. We were EXTREMELY impressed by the Manager, Viet, who helped us with questions, concerns, and everything in between. It was completely obvious that this gentleman has all the Customer Relationship Management skills needed to run a place like this. Our unit was clean, the grounds were awesome, and our dog loved the outside pet walking area to do his doody. We have stayed here 2 years ago and every time we come up from Florida in the future we will definitely stay here. We also hope that Viet will be there as well. He's terrific!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you Mike D for your comments! We love that we have a place where people can travel comfortably with their pets. And especially for recognizing our Star Guest Service Representative, Viet. He has been such an asset to this team and hotel! We look forward to being able to accommodate you again for your future travel needs to the Washington Area.
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I travel to sterling often for work and stayed here the last 3 times, by far the best in the area. I only eat in so the BBQ area was perfect for me to cook. I'll be in the area again soon and this is the place I'll be booking ahead of time.

Room Tip: ask about the BBQ area
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you st350z for your comments! We love that people can have a place to share their positive experiences! We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Washington area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center

Been to Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling? Share your experiences!