All in all, not a bad experience. Was greeted as a Priority Member with goodie bag which was very nice. Staff at desk was very courteous and helpful. Seemed pretty nice at first glance. I agree with the pool AC control. I hate those "environmental" units. I want my room COLD when I get back and am ready to sleep/relax....not having to wait for it to sense me in room. Also, I understand it is an Extended Stay place while AWAY from home working...but...it shouldn't be allowed to BE someone's home...I think there are people living there. Now I don't have a problem with that concept but it doesn't give people a right to use the entire building as a home. Also, they should run a shuttle 24 hours and provide a better airport parking option. We actually stayed there and booked parking with the hotel down the street which ran a great shuttle service and low parking cost. Would I stay here again?? If I had points to use for free....wouldn't pay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An All-Suite Hotel with Full Kitchens, ample free parking, and Candlewood Values abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Sterling
- Candlewood Sterling
- Sterling Candlewood Suites