“Great Bread” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Herndon, Virginia
“Great Bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Chicken kabab nine out of 10 times is excellent. Cubes are a little smaller than most kabob houses, excellent bread and friendly service.

Visited February 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“best Karai Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

try Karai Chicken. I never ate this tasty before. I forgot the guy name who served us, no1 employee. my sister told me in front of him to write good review about him.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sterling, Virginia
“Excellent Kabobs and Persian Stews!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

They have excellent kabobs and usually have three Persian stews daily. I love their stews. Our family has been going to this place over 10+ years!

• Visited December 2012
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Very good kebabs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is our go-to place for kebabs. We get the chicken and tenderloin beef most of the time. Beef is very tender, unlike some other places that don't use a good cut of meat. Good tzatziki sauce and the bread is made fresh in their oven.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We were on the search for something different one night when I remembered this little place off Drainsville Road. I had a function catered by them years ago and the food was terrific. We stopped in and the owner was at the cash register. We explained that it was our first time eating there and she explained some of the dishes and made some recommendations. I had the chicken kabob plate and my husband had a lamb and ground beef dish. When we went to pay she insisted we eat first them pay if we liked it. Needless to say we've been paying ever since. Don't miss this place!

• Visited March 2012