“Under new ownership” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Under new ownership”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

A couple of years ago, I remember eating here when it still offered the buffet. I don't really remember too much about it, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't too bad, since I agreed to meet family there again last night. And that's when I found out that the restaurant was under new ownership. Apparently, the new owner did away with the buffet and went to an a la carte menu.

There were 14 in our party so there was quite a few different dishes that were ordered. I'm not going to outline every single item, but let me say that there wasn't a dish that was bad. All the food was freshly cooked, evident by the temperature of the food as it hit our mouths, and all of it was delicious. As for value, you can't beat it for the amount and quality of food you get.

This is a place we will be returning to for good, authentic, Chinese food.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Atlanta
“one of the best hotel delivery meals I've ever had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

Stuck in the hotel with limited options. The hotel 'sponsored' restaurant wasn't open (and charged unreasonable minimum and delivery charges) so I called this other listed choice. Delicious, hot food arrived quickly - well-prepared with all the extras needed.
Prawns Two Kinds and California Roll became one of the best meals I've ever eaten in a hotel room.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good for takeout! Didn't...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2008

good for takeout! Didn't like the buffet much!