“Super quick service and somewhat friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 190 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Super quick service and somewhat friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I were starving so we decided to go to this place that it was nearby the hotel.

The hostess was very friendly and there was not too much of a crowd. For us it was perfect.

Our waiter was somewhat serious but efficient. But there was no friendliness about him. He was not rude but he didn't have a smile either. Nevertheless, our food come out in less than 15 minutes!! And it was good!
The only downside to this was the they only carried genetic beers and Sam Adams.

The meal was great so I'll be back for more

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Very friendly, fast service, decent BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had never been to a Famous Dave's before, and decided to try this one since it was conveniently located. Our server couldn't have been any nicer, and we enjoyed the atmosphere. The BBQ was not bad, but we're used to better (and lower prices) back home in South Carolina. If we're in the area and in the mood for BBQ, we'll be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Grandson's favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our grandson choose this for his "special occasion" treat. This was our first time at a Famous Dave's and as someone from Florida there visiting VA we still prefer Sonny's or Woody's recipe. My ribs were a little on the dry side and not very meaty, but everyone else was happy with their selections. My husband made the mistake of ording a glass of Merlot without realizing it cost $7.75! Otherwise, the prices were reasonable.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great service, would come here again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Best BBQ around the Nova area accompanied by great service. Only down side was that they removed the pecan pie from their desert menus.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh
“Great BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place is in a great location. Plenty of parking. The cue really did impress me. I am from North Carolina and we know how to southern Q. Famous Dave's is a favorite stop of mine as the food is excellent. There are many choices available and I have tried hem all over the years. I have never been disappointed by anything they serve. Try it all, it's good.
My favorite stop when I am hungry!!!

Visited April 2013