“Delicious/cheap Thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Reston, Virginia
“Delicious/cheap Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

This restaurant probably is one of the few single single $ thai restaurants I have seen. Going by my fellow Yelpers recommendation, I decided to try this on a Friday evening. The restaurant wasn't too crowded for Friday. You got to walk up to the counter and order the food and pay there, and then they bring the food to your table. Service was super fast, and the food was delicious.We have frequented this restaurant few times after that and have never been disappointed.

The wait never exceeded more than 7-8 minutes. I have tried spring rolls, fried tofu, tom kha soup, pad thai, tropical fried rice, massamun curry and green curry, and all the items have tasted great. I realized that due to their low prices and quick service, lot of folks order carry out as well. The interior is pleasing, good enough for dining in. I would also recommend trying their dessert called Roti. It's not mentioned on their online menu but I believe it's listed in the restaurant menu.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sterling, Virginia
“Pick up at the location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food we get there is definitely above average. Mostly takeout but on occasion we do the sit in dinner. Glad its close to our house and a lot of our friends and relatives love this place.

Visited September 2013
Virginia
“Quick and tasty Thai variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love the Tom kha gai (sp?) soup with chicken. also good Pad thai with shrimp, Panang curry chicken, Thai basil fried rice, and Thai iced tea. Fast service, friendly people and pretty tables. We go here often and always leave very content and satisfied.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“Our Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

cute little place with quick bite to eat. My thai friends said the food was not authentic but still was delicious. We frequent the Grandmart next door for Asian grocery so this is a great location for us.

Visited July 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“I became sick after having lunch at this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

First of all, this was a fast -food joint, not a restaurant. The food seemed oK, but then I had terrible stomach cramps in the evening and had to take some medicine. What a shame to get sick on Valentine's day!

• Visited February 2013