“Good Thai food, good value, convenient location”
Review of Thai by Thai

Most recent review
- Dec 28, 2011

84% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Thai by Thai
“Good Thai food, good value, convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

This is a family favorite place, where we almost always go whenever we want Thai food. The food is good and fairly priced, the staff pleasant. I notice Thai people here eating a lot, which tells me it must be pretty authentic. Best dishes are the ginger beef, seafood yellow curry and pad thai.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best Thai restaurant around...reminds me of Krungthep!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011 via mobile

This is a must go to if you like nonAmerican Thai food!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington, D.C Metro
“I'm in Thailand literally now and I remember ThaiByThai in sterling!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

When i'm back home in the US i always go here because I live nearby. The thai food is pretty good and a great value.

I'm in thailand at the momeent and must stay the food at thaibythai is really good.

Look, if you want REALLY authentic thai food you may not like what you see because ALL THE PLACES IN THAILAND F^^cking load the food with MSG (monosodium Glutamine) and I'm sure they don't do that here!

I've been in thailand now for a few months and i know why so many people like thai food now and it's greatly to do with how much MSG they have been putting into it for the past decade or two.

Best Pad thai is at ThaiByThai for the price in the NOVA. The other place i like but is more costly is Thai Pilin near Tysons whose soft tofu is great.

• Visited October 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Alomst Authentic Thai restaurant. I came here often until I chewed on a piece of metal that was on the food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2008