“Ledo's Very Good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
sterling, va
“Ledo's Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Ledo's in Sterling is a very good place to eat. They are located next to Regal Theatre. They have very good subs. The pizza is delicious and salads are very good too. Service is normally very good and they are very friendly. It's made pretty fast too. Food is good quality. My favorite is the Ledo's steak and cheese. They put lots of steak on it so you are not just eating a bun. I have done carry out quite a bit too and it's always very good too.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“I Love Ledo's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I must start off by saying that I haven't eaten in the restaurant itself. I have gotten pizza to take home each of the three times I have "gone" there. The staff is very friendly and helpful. One time, I ordered a pizza and when I picked it up, they had messed up the order. They immediately made me a new pizza and delivered it out to my car where I was waiting. Plus they let me have both pizzas. The crust is my favorite of any pizza I have had and they are always willing to do the tops as you request. I have also eaten at the Ledo's in Falls Church and a couple of the locations in Maryland. Never had a bad experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia, United States
“ledo's was to hot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

It was to hot to eat in the restaurant and they had a portable air conditional but not big enough to service the whole restaurant.

Visited July 2012